adidas Clash at the Border
Presented by Summit Mortgage Corporation
June 28-30, 2019
The 2019 adidas Clash at the Border soccer tournament brings together top level premier, select, classic, and travel teams from Washington, Oregon, Alaska, California, Idaho, Hawaii, Texas, Utah, Colorado, Nevada, Montana, Minnesota, Canada, and more for a weekend of competitive soccer on brilliant fields truly on the border. Games will be played in Camas/Vancouver Washington and Delta Park in Portland Oregon.
The adidas Clash at the Border has the highest level of competition as ranked by GotSoccer for summer tournaments in Oregon and SW Washington.
320+ Teams Participate each year
Don’t miss this sensational international tournament. The adidas Clash at the Border tournament is popular and is always a great prelude to the fall season due to the quality of participating teams.
- Teams will be grouped according to level of play to assure balanced competition.
- Flexible scheduling. We do our best to accommodate all special requests; coaches with two teams, late starts, etc.
- Individual awards for 1st and 2nd place teams.
- Championship teams get a laser engraved log slice
- Tax free shopping in Oregon
- Four game guarantee
- GotSoccer online tournament scheduling system with the majority of the results posted online within 10 minutes of game completion.
Questions, please contact Tournament Director, Jay Chester, at
adidas Clash at the Border is an unrestricted tournament. Teams registered and in good standing with any U.S. Soccer Federation affiliate are eligible to apply. The tournament is also internationally sanctioned and accepts teams from Canada.
|U9 - U10||(7v7)||TBA|
|U11 - U12||(9v9)||TBA|
|U13 - U19||(11v11)||TBA|
- Registration closes June 13, 2019, 11:59pm.
- Registrations after May 27, 2019 will incur a $25 late registration fee and must be paid in full by either a credit card or electronic check at time of registration.
- Refund: Prior to May 27, 2019, a 100% refund (minus $25 service fee). After May 27, 2019, a 50% refund (minus $25 service fee). After June 13, 2019 no refund.
If you have any trouble with your GotSoccer account including username and password please contact GotSoccer Tech Support at 1-904-746-4446
Weekend Parking Pass required for Harmony Sports Complex
$10 per vehicle pass is good for all three days
- We love this tournament. Keep up the good work! (Boys U15)
- The scheduling was great and having multiple age group award winners (bronze/copper, gold/silver, etc.) ensures more players play meaningful and competitive games. (Boys High School)
- Your bracketing is the best...4 games guaranteed is not common and is superb! Game times were well-thought as well. (Boys High School)
- We had a positive experience even though we did not win a game. (Boys High School)
- Harmony was awesome! (Girls High School)
- Schedules were out with enough advance notice games were kept on time (Boys U16)
- Fast score reporting and web updates (Boys U15)
- Nice spacing between games. we did not feel rushed to leave the field (Girls U9)
- The atmosphere was wonderful. (Girls U11)
- Overall layout and structure of the brackets and tourney is very well-done; all coaches were impressed. Great overall tournament (Boys U15)
- Tournament Director was so responsive and timely in all his communications. As a new manager to a new team and our first tournament he really helped the process go smoothly. (Boys U10)
- The scores were posted almost immediately after the game was finished, which was AWESOME! My team put in a request for game times, and you were very accommodating, so thank you. Also, I appreciated that while the games were on different fields, teams didn't usually have to change locations during one particular day. (Girls U14)
- The awards were amazing. Best i’ve seen! (Girls U11)
- As always, Delta Park was well maintained. The porta potties were clean and well stocked and well spaced throughout the venue so we didn't have to travel to far to get to one (Girls U14)
- Loved the check in process and how well run the tournament is. The fact that the schedule was not changed a million times was amazing. (Boys U13)
- Scheduling was awesome! Our teams had ample time to be content with the 90+ degree heat each day with appropriately spaced game times. Bravo to the scheduler! (Girls High School)