adidas Clash at the Border
Presented by Summit Mortgage Corporation
June 28-30, 2019
The 2019 adidas Clash at the Border soccer tournament brings together top level premier, select, classic, and travel teams from Washington, Oregon, Alaska, California, Idaho, Hawaii, Texas, Utah, Colorado, Nevada, Montana, Minnesota, Canada, and more for a weekend of competitive soccer on brilliant fields truly on the border. Games will be played in Portland, Oregon and Vancouver, Washington.
The adidas Clash at the Border has the highest level of competition as ranked by GotSoccer for summer tournaments in Oregon and SW Washington as seen here.
The champions of the U11-U18 Super Groups for each gender will earn FREE registration to the 2020 tournament.
See tournament rules for restrictions
320+ Teams Participate each year
Don’t miss this sensational international tournament. The adidas Clash at the Border tournament is popular and is always a great prelude to the fall season due to the quality of participating teams.
- Teams will be grouped according to level of play to assure balanced competition.
- Flexible scheduling. We do our best to accommodate all special requests; coaches with two teams, late starts, etc.
- Individual awards for 1st and 2nd place teams.
- Championship teams get a laser engraved log slice
- Tax free shopping in Oregon
- Four game guarantee
- GotSoccer online tournament scheduling system with the majority of the results posted online within 10 minutes of game completion.
Additional Tournament Notes
- No Pets are allowed at any of the tournament fields or complexes
- U9 teams may be placed in a U10 age group
- U20 players may be on a U19 roster only if the player has not played on a collegiate team
Questions, please contact Tournament Directors, Jaide Graham and Ron Witherup, at
adidas Clash at the Border is an unrestricted tournament. Teams registered and in good standing with any U.S. Soccer Federation affiliate are eligible to apply. The tournament is also internationally sanctioned and accepts teams from Canada.
|U9 - U10||(7v7)||$575|
|U11 - U12||(9v9)||$775|
|U13 - U19||(11v11)||$875|
- Registration closes June 13, 2019, 11:59pm.
- Registrations after May 27, 2019 will incur a $25 late registration fee and must be paid in full by either a credit card or electronic check at time of registration.
- Refund: Prior to May 27, 2019, a 100% refund (minus $25 service fee). After May 27, 2019, a 50% refund (minus $25 service fee). After June 13, 2019 no refund.
If you have any trouble with your GotSoccer account including username and password please contact GotSoccer Tech Support at 1-904-746-4446